Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Well after 2 years (and having to get a new password!)I am finally making a post on our blog!! We finally got a new computer, our last two were so old and frustrating to do anything online with. It would take me FOREVER to do anything so I gave up on blogging. There have definitely been a few changes for us in the last two years, I really have some catching up to do, but for tonight this will have to do because it is midnight!

5 comments:

Logan and Danielle said...

Yay i'm excited to see how you and your family have been! I saw your mom and dad at Cade Liston's Homecoming last Sunday and they were telling me about your new little one :)

Mikaela said...

I've been thinking about you. Happy Belated Birthday, too! I got a reminder, but I wasn't sure what email address you use. I hope you post more often. Holly said kiddo #5 has been around for a while, too. Can't wait to hear what's going on in the Stubbs world!

Carly said...

How exciting I stumbled upon your blog. We would love to hear how your family is doing, now that we moved away.

Stubbs Stuff said...

Danielle and Mikaela, I am so glad to hear from you. You both have private blogs, I would love to see how you are doing, how do I get invited to you blog? Kelly

The Holland Family said...

Hey, glad you are back. Cant wait for the new posts