Bailey my 4th Grader. Her teacher this year is Miss Grimm.
Cody ready for 2nd grade with Mrs. Coleman.
So excited to start a new school year!
I can't believe it our summer vacation is offically over and my kids started school Wed. August 20th. Bailey started the 4th grade, does that mean that I am getting old? Cody started the second grade. I think this is going to be a fun year for both of them. They were both pretty excited to go back to school.
MAY 2015
11 years ago

4 comments:
Kelly your page is SOOOO adorable! It looks like you don't need any help at all! I love your background paper. The kids look so cute on their first day of school.
Kelly~ i am so excited that you're blogging! Now I can keep better tabs on you. :) Your kids are growing up, I can't believe it. Bailey looks like a model posing in that picture with her hand on her hip and one foot forward. I don't think I've seen you since Easter!
They are getting big. I got a family blog started so be sure to check it out.
Love ya sis
I can't believe how grown up your kids look!! It's so fun to get to see them.
Post a Comment