Drey took it upon himself to help feed Sage her breakfast. I was feeding her and stopped to get a tissue and Drey decided to take over for me. He is a great big brother!
MAY 2015
11 years ago
Brandon, Kelly, Bailey, Cody, Dreyden, Sage and Dylan
4 comments:
I love the "is this ok mommy" look in her eyes :)
I'm not sure why you can't leave comments on that blog. I have noticed that myself. I'm going to have to mess with it ans see if I can figure it out. I really need to get more stuff on there. I am working on it.
I was so happy to see that you got a blog! Do I have your permission to put your blog on my blog? You are truly one of the best people I have ever known and I admire you greatly. I wanted to tell you that before I left. So there it is. Luv ya lots. Colette
Ahh... that is so sweet! Isn't it so great to see your kids love and enjoy each other? It makes it all worthwhile. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment