Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Hike At Cedar Breaks

We went on a little hike at Cedar Breaks while we were camping. Brandon and I hearded all six kids on down the trail! The kids did great, they enjoyed the hike, there was only one "Are we there yet?" (and it was me, come on I was packing Sage!) It was so beautiful, it was a foggy day which seemed to bring out all the colors. I know I am a little warped but I love the fog!

2 comments:

jilljohn said...

I just found your blog-soo cute. It made me want to get out and enjoy the outdoors-we haven't been out camping much this year. How fun! Jill

Steffani said...

Looks like so much fun! When are we ever going to see you again? We need to both plan a trip to Cedar or something. I can't believe how big Sage and Dreyden are getting!