Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our last rodeo this year.

Well this was our last rodeo this year. It has been so fun to watch Bailey and Cody. They both enjoy it, Cody especially. He is such a natural (like his Dad) on the horse, he totally blows me out of the water. This is what he loves to do. Bailey has improved so much this last year, I am so proud of her! Brandon's parents made it over for this rodeo, it is so nice to have them come and support the kids (and I love the extra help with the little ones!), they are great grandparents. In that same day they attended a livestock show for 3 other grandkids, drove 1 1/2 hours to come to our rodeo and then turned around and drove another 1 1/2 hours to go watch another rodeo, they are troopers! Not to leave my parents out they also have came and supported our kids at other rodeos :)!

Bailey and her friend Tauna

Cody riding Gypsie doing the flags. In this event you run to one barrel and pull a flag out and run to a second barrel and place the flag in it.

Dreyden, the number one spectator! He also loves to ride and next year he'll be doing the rodeos too!

Bailey riding her Dad's horse Tucker.


Cody and his buddy Kadin showin' off their buckles.

4 comments:

Jenise said...

I still can't believe you guys live in my home town. Looks like you are living it up. Do they have rodeos in Kanab still? Your kids look amazing. How do you like it there?

Smith Family said...

Kezri woulddie to know that Bailey has a horse and rides it regularly. She keeps asking when she will get to have a horse. She loved going to Charlies and riding. We may have to just give it up and buy one one day for her. Oh wait our back yard isn't big enough. LOL!!! I can totally see Bailey as a rodeo queen when she is older. I bet she is a princess now.

mjhuntsman@msn.com said...

Hey Kelly - so glad to see your blog. Dawn left me a note on mine and I am so excited (and my mom) to see yours. You have such cute kids. Take care.
Mary Jo

Steffani said...

That is so cool that you have rodeo kids. My mom was a barrel racing champion and I always wish that I could have been too. They look so cute in their cowboy/girl getup.