Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Bailey

Bailey's 10th Birthday!
I am a buttercream pro, but I decided to try a fondant cake, it was fun to do but it took me forever.


Time for cake!Blowing out the candles.



What a cute girl!



She was pretty excited to get the new Tinkerbell movie and soundtrak.



She waited until her Dad was home to open presents, and after her favorite dinner, fettuccine alfredo!

8 comments:

Jessica N. said...

Awesome cake! I love fondant.
Wow, Bailey is 10! I still remember when it was her first day of school back in Spokane! Time sure flies!

The Garfields said...

Where does the time go? Jentri will be 10 next month, I remember us taking the birthing class at the hospital before we had our little girls. Wow I can't believe it has been over 10 years.
Bailey looks so much like Amy, it is crazy, she is so pretty. You did a great job on the cake!

Mikaela said...

I cannot believe that Bailey is 10! WOW! She is such a cute, cute girl. The cake looks fab as always; you're so talented!

The Holland Family said...

I want a mom that decorates cakes! So cute. Maddie has that very same shirt that Bailey is wearing. Happy Birthday Bailey.

Anonymous said...

You are totally not old enough for a 10yr old! How fun though such a little ladt!

Jodi said...

Love the cake. Are you for hire? And do you ship tp Idaho? My kids get canned frosting and sprinkles.

shellie said...

I love Bailey. I hope Macie turns out just like her. I miss not seeing her at dance. Tell her Happy Birthday!!!!

Leah said...

Wow, that cake looked really good. You are very talented.