Happy Birthday Brandon! This weekend Brandon had a 30 something birthday! We spent the day in the car, really all day traveling with the kids, sounds fun huh?! We were supposed to spend the night at Tim and Steff's and she had made him a chocolate cake complete with a horse and horse shoes, it was great, the only thing is we didn't make it to their house. We felt pretty lousy, but it had been a long day in the car and we opted to shorten our drive and go to Cedar.
So what have I learned besides it is not a great idea to trap 4 kids in the car for hours on end? Well I have learned alot about Brandon over the years:
He is funny, determined, strong, smart, loves adventure, great with kids, calm (he lets me be the one to get up tight!), athletic, good provider, hard worker, terrific dad and husband!
He likes hunting, fishing, wakeboarding, camping, snowskiing, wrestling, basketball, paintball, BYU Football, his family, horses, roping, I could go on and on he has alot of interest and will try pretty much anything once.
Happy Birthday Brandon!!!! Love Ya, you are the best!
MAY 2015
11 years ago

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Brandon!!!
Kell
I love the new family the picture!!!!You have such a great family.
Your page looks SO cute! I'm impressed Brandon made it to YM's, now that is a devoted leader!
So fun to catch up with you via the blogging world! We miss our friends from our life in Spokane, but looks like y'all are living it up!
I love the new family picture and the new layout.
Happy Birthday!!! Brandon
I love your family pictures! So, so cute! No worries about the cake! We ate it for him and it was good. You should still come to temple square.... just let me know!
Post a Comment