Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stubbs' Family Christmas Party

On Christmas night all the Stubbs' clan gathered at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Cedar. We had so much fun, all seven siblings and families made it this year. We stayed up until about 3 a.m. everynight playing games. Lots of laughs and lots of fun! Thanks Becky and Larry for having 35 of us for the weekend!
All 19 grandkids! Aren't they cute?!
Just a glimpse of what it is like when we all get together. I don't think anyone had to sleep in the laundry room this year;)
Dreyden was so excited about getting this blanket and pillow he had to immediately lay down with it.My sweet sister-in-law Krista giving Sage her first hair cut. I think she ended up cutting or trimming every girl's hair! Thanks Krista!

6 comments:

Mikaela said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Sage is so cute getting her hair cut!

Jodi said...

So fun! I would love to have a Christmas with my entire family. I doubt it will ever happen. It seems like there is always someone who can't make it.

shellie said...

I can't believe that many people fit in one home. Wow!!What a great family.

jilljohn said...

Your family looks like it might be just about as big as ours. It is times like these that memories are made-even among the chaos! What a fun time!

Nicki said...

Wow Kelly! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Glad you got to see all your family. Isn't it the BEST! And I'm SO glad you guys are staying in Kanab!

Anthony and Krista said...

I look so grumpy in the two pictures I am in, I promise I am having fun. I am glad I was able to do a few cuts while I was there! I miss your kids and just want to hear drey say one more time that his dad cried or "ours digger dog died".