Drey and Sage snuggled up ready to watch a good movie. "Hey, want to trade binkies?"
I am so glad that we had one more baby after Dreyden. Now he has a buddy and our family is complete!
Brandon, Kelly, Bailey, Cody, Dreyden, Sage and Dylan
Drey and Sage snuggled up ready to watch a good movie. "Hey, want to trade binkies?"
Posted by Stubbs Stuff at 11:22 AM
5 comments:
They are so cute and blonde?? Were the other kids blonde when they were little?
I'm so glad you had "Stage" we love her and Drey!! Oh and we also love Bailey and Cody and you and Brandon. We miss you guys, I haven't seen or talked to you in a while.
Call me, Dawn!!!
Your kids are adorable. I love how sweet Drey is to Sage. I was just showing Charles pictures of your family, and he couldn't believe how big Cody and Bailey are! He said to tell you and Brandon hello! :)
I love the bathtub picture. They almost look like the same kid except for their size.
That is so cute! It makes me want another one! :)
Post a Comment