Monday, February 2, 2009

Maple Snickerdoodles


These are the best ever snickerdoodle cookies. Brandon said these have that little something that most snickerdoodles are missing.
2 c. flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. margarine, softened
1 c. sugar
3 Tbls. maple syrup
1 egg
_____Sugar mixture_______________
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 maple sugar (or brown sugar)
dash of cinnamon
Combine sugar and margarine, then add egg and syrup. Add dry ingredients. Roll dough into 1" balls and roll in sugar mixture. Bake at 350 for 8-10 min.

2 comments:

The Garfields said...

Yum! those look good, I have not made cookies in such a long time, I know I am a bad mom, but we will have to try those. Does Amy have a blog? If not tell her she needs to get with the program :)

Jodi said...

I'm going to have to try these. I made snickerdoodles from a mix that someone gave us for Christmas and they went really hard.

By the way, I noticed that now that I went private, my blog doesn't show updates. Your list still says my last post was "Another New Baby". Don't know why it does that.