Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I've Learned Wednesday: Happy Birthday Jodi

Yesterday was my best friend Jodi's birthday! Happy Birthday! I can't believe that it has been over 16 years since we met. I guess that means we really are in our thirties. Crazy! Well 2 husbands and 8 kids later (between us of course) here we are living in two different states! So here is a few things I have learned about Jodi over the past decade and a half she is:
a loyal friend
remembers everyones birthdays and phone numbers from forever ago
thoughtful
creative, has her own vinyl lettering business
great mom to four beautiful kids
loves the video camera, Haha
can use cookie dough for fake vomit, don't ask
farm wife
doesn't like mayo, or cheesey things, alfredo, milk
good cook
doesn't like to be infront of alot of people, like speaking in church!
is in the Relief Society
beautiful person!
I am lucky to have Jodi for a friend! Love ya!

Also I have learned that Sage isn't allowed to have crayons anymore, and thankgoodness for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You're wrong. It's been 17 years. Now you're even a year older than you thought.

Thanks for the nice post. You're so sweet. How come you can't live a little closer. I miss hanging out with you.
I'm not such a good friend. I don't think I could list all those things about you. Maybe I just don't listen very well.
Love ya, Jodi

Smith Family said...

Hey I just tagged you. Check out my blog to see what you need to do now.